Welcome to Quail Hollow Elementary School’s Virtual Kindergarten Orientation!
1. Welcome to Quail Hollow
2. Helpful Tips for Kindergarteners
3. Enrollment Process
4. Kindergarten Academics
5. Kindergarten Teacher Welcome
6. School Nurse
7. PTA Welcome
If you have a child that will be five years old on or before September 2, 2022, your child qualifies for kindergarten this fall. State law requires that all school districts in Utah abide by the same September 2nd entrance cut-off date.
If you have an incoming kindergarten student, please complete the following:
Please see the two different methods for beginning enrollment:
Request your session online at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdHsd18CIhjM4BkxDoEFfc_0OKAE6ZU3va2fE0C8H2sgBFJWw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0 . Please note that we will do our best to accommodate all session requests. However, requests that are specific to commercial daycare transportation will take precedence.
As stated in the survey, this request for a session DOES NOT reserve your placement. Your placement in a session will be time stamped and based on when your enrollment paperwork is received.
In order for enrollment to be complete we will need the following:
- Completed paperwork submitted online to the office (See options 1 & 2)
- You will be asked to upload: birth certificate, immunization record, and proof of residency.
Step 2 – Please select one of the following options based on your families criteria:
Option 1: Students who are new to Canyons, have never attended one of our schools, and DO NOT have a Skyward Family Access account:
- Select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. You will need to upload your child’s birth certificate, immunizations (even if you are missing all required immunizations), and proof of residency during this process.
Option 2: Students who already have a Skyward Family Access Account:
- Select New Student Enrollment. Here you will enter your family skyward access information and begin the enrollment process. You will need to upload your child’s birth certificate, immunizations (even if you are missing all required immunizations), and proof of residency during this process.
Please note: We have out of boundary students on a waitlist to get into Quail Hollow for kindergarten this fall. Having a prompt accurate count of our own boundary students will go a long way in keeping class sizes manageable.
Please feel free to contact the school at (801) 826-9175 with any questions or concerns.